Xircom Rex 5001
i***@antic-eye.de
2004-06-09 13:54:06 UTC
hey list,

i just wanted to know, if somebody uses the xircom Rex organizer with
freebsd. I know that theres a sync-software for linux but I didn't get
it working ... maybe anybody got some software for the rex running with
freebsd?

hope theres sb. who could help me ...

ciao,

Sven
i***@bsdimp.com
2004-06-20 04:09:25 UTC
In message: <***@antic-eye.de>
Sven <***@antic-eye.de> writes:
: i just wanted to know, if somebody uses the xircom Rex organizer with
: freebsd. I know that theres a sync-software for linux but I didn't get
: it working ... maybe anybody got some software for the rex running with
: freebsd?

The REX is a memory card (as opposed to a i/o card). FreeBSD doesn't
currently support this, although there are some patches that need to
be integrated that adds support.

Warner