PC Card Modems?
p***@yahoo.com
2004-04-12 20:14:31 UTC
I'm looking to buy a PC Card Modem for FreeBSD 5.x. Let me know what modem has worked for you. Also, do some modems perform better than others in FreeBSD 5.x. Let me know the manufacturer and model number.

d***@webweaving.org
2004-04-12 21:32:02 UTC
Post by p***@yahoo.com
I'm looking to buy a PC Card Modem for FreeBSD 5.x. Let me know what
modem has worked for you. Also, do some modems perform better than
others in FreeBSD 5.x. Let me know the manufacturer and model number.
Psion Gold Card seem to work every time every where.

Dw
w***@freebie.xs4all.nl
2004-04-12 21:55:36 UTC
Post by d***@webweaving.org
Post by p***@yahoo.com
I'm looking to buy a PC Card Modem for FreeBSD 5.x. Let me know what
modem has worked for you. Also, do some modems perform better than
others in FreeBSD 5.x. Let me know the manufacturer and model number.
Psion Gold Card seem to work every time every where.
Same observation here. Not that I use modems often these days.
--
Wilko Bulte ***@FreeBSD.org