acpi on thinkpad t23
v***@math.uic.edu
2004-07-17 04:44:54 UTC
3. Mouse cursor doesn't move after resume. A -HUP signal
to moused fixes this problem. I've tried using rc.resume
to send the signal, but no success.
Sorry I have to take this back. Mouse (ps/2) starts
working 15 seconds or so after the resume, and the attached
usb mouse works right away.

Vladimir
t***@broadpark.no
2004-07-18 08:32:49 UTC
On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 09:16:05 -0500
with -s4. may i ask whether you use a hibernation partition or
a file? i am asking because everyone but me seems to use a
partition.
cheers, t.
I am using a file.
How do I setup hibernation to a file?
Is the file located on a FreeBSD slice / filesystem, or on a FAT32 /
NTFS partition?

I ahve a T41, and would love to have hibernation, but forgot about the
special partition when I set up the machine.
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen,
Norway
d***@langille.org
2004-07-19 15:57:55 UTC
BTW, will any USB floppy drive work on a T41?
Try it out while still in the shop.
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/
p***@pir.net
2004-07-19 16:05:32 UTC
BTW, will any USB floppy drive work on a T41?
Not "any" but many will.

The Sony VAIO USB floppy drive I have works fine for booting my X30.

P.
--
pir