Best way to install FBSD5.2.1 and Windows XP what proceedure to
e***@eparsonage.com
2004-05-18 15:00:59 UTC
Hi all

I have a Toshiba Satellite A30 whic currently has WIndows XP home on it but
it is brand new so I dont mind trashing it and starting from scratch.

I want to Dual boot with FBSD 5.2.1 and Windows XP Pro. I need to put XP
home on the machine before XP Pro upgrades it so I get all the toshiba
utilities.

Can anybody give me any advice on what order to do everything in and what
tools to use ?

Regards Eric Parsonage
i***@mac.com
2004-05-19 02:29:29 UTC
Post by e***@eparsonage.com
I need to put XP
home on the machine before XP Pro upgrades it so I get all the toshiba
utilities.
P.S. WIth my HP/Compaq the drivers/utilities disk works for both XP Home
and Pro - YMMV

Pete