nForce3
g***@m5p.com
2004-07-19 19:00:41 UTC
For AGP problem you could try AGP gart included in the
nvidia-driver port in place of FreeBSD AGP gart.
Thanks! I'll give this a try and post the results. -- George
g***@m5p.com
2004-07-20 15:42:02 UTC
A: The system bios has not properly setup your graphics card; FreeBSD
can't currently setup PCI devices that the BIOS leaves unconfigured.
Please uncheck "PNP-OS" in your system bios.
</faq>
Try it.
--
http://www.remotelab.org/
Thanks for the suggestion, but the BIOS on this machine (R3120US) lets