Modem + Network in Xircom cards, and maybe others
i***@bsdimp.com
2004-05-17 14:00:29 UTC
In message: <***@192.168.128.16>
"Carlos Velasco" <***@newipnet.com> writes:
: I think my patch is ok, problem is related to sio in normal mode (i think).
: Aplying a last patch into sio.c makes my xircom modem work perfectly.
:
: Have you tested other 16 bits cards?

I can't even get it to work with xircom cards. It doesn't work with
the dozen or so other cards I have that have multiple functions but
aren't MFC cards.

Warner
f***@newipnet.com
2004-05-17 15:39:57 UTC
Post by i***@bsdimp.com
: Have you tested other 16 bits cards?
I can't even get it to work with xircom cards. It doesn't work with
the dozen or so other cards I have that have multiple functions but
aren't MFC cards.
uops.... I'm using REM56G-100, working fine.
is this model card failing for you?

can you paste a CIS of a failing card?

Regards,
Carlos Velasco