Atmel WLAN Drivers for Belkin 802.11b Card
d***@corrupt.co.nz
2004-05-22 00:27:24 UTC
Just wondering if there were any in existance, or if there was some
patch to get the linux version going under emulation even ?

- Drew
d***@gumbysoft.com
2004-05-22 22:57:04 UTC
Post by d***@corrupt.co.nz
Just wondering if there were any in existance, or if there was some
patch to get the linux version going under emulation even ?
There's a version for USB-based Atmel wireless cards. Dunno about PCCARD
versions.

http://vitsch.net/bsd/atuwi/
--
Doug White | FreeBSD: The Power to Serve
***@gumbysoft.com | www.FreeBSD.org
j***@vineyard.net
2004-05-25 00:37:10 UTC
Post by d***@corrupt.co.nz
Just wondering if there were any in existance, or if there was some
patch to get the linux version going under emulation even ?
I tried to use the windows driver with project evil, but wasn't
successful. I found mail in the list archives indicating that project
evil didn't work for 16-bit cards, only 32-bit. Does anyone know if
that is still true?

-jre