Modem + Network in Xircom cards, and maybe others
i***@bsdimp.com
2004-05-02 15:15:20 UTC
In message: <***@192.168.128.16>
"Carlos Velasco" <***@newipnet.com> writes:
: Patch works, however I'm seeing buffer overflows in sio when I issue a
: "ATI11" command with minicom (WinXP works fine wth this):
: sio4: 118 more interrupt-level buffer overflows (total 118)
: sio4: 162 more interrupt-level buffer overflows (total 280)

That may be due to the MFC interrupt issue that I talked about. But
it could be something else...

Warner
f***@newipnet.com
2004-05-02 20:27:49 UTC
Post by i***@bsdimp.com
: sio4: 118 more interrupt-level buffer overflows (total 118)
: sio4: 162 more interrupt-level buffer overflows (total 280)
That may be due to the MFC interrupt issue that I talked about. But
it could be something else...
I have tried playing with pccard_intr but it doesn't work.
I'm reading about a patch for sio.c in the list, i don't know if it can
helps into this I will try it in near future and see the results.

Regards,
Carlos Velasco